Maharashtra Public Service Commission authorities is asking applications from aspirant and suitable job hunters for the vacant posts of Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector in Excise Department & Clerk Typist. It was informed previously that the online application submission process would start from 28th August. Applicants required to apply online for the recruitment on or before 11:59 PM on 11th September. The total number of vacancies are 939 numbers.
- To submit application online against the advertisement, candidates required to access www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- IN the home page, click link “New User Registration” on the left side incase new user otherwise can login with their user name and password.
- Following which should key in the basic information to register a new account like User Name, E-mail Id, Mobile number, dob and password.
- Up on registration, a login ID and password will be made. Candidates should keep these credentials secure until the procedure ceases.
- Later on, applicants will have to fill the online application form.
The candidates of General category should spend Rs.524 and of reserved category should remit Rs.324 and Ex-Military Officers required to pay Rs.24 as examination fee through net banking, debit card, credit card.
The academic requisite is possessing a graduation degree from a statutory university or equivalent or should have finished before the due date of application submission.
The age criteria is between 18 and 38 with exception to clerk typist is 19 as minimum age limit.
For the final selection of suitable candidates, the administration would conduct a written exam qualifying which are invited for further proceedings.